Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A year to open up

I think this year should be interesting. I'm going to set my self the goal of opening up to people more .
Tell people how i really feel instead of hiding behind the mask of a smile . Well i have put stuff out there now just have to wait for a reply . I'm doing what i call pinging you send a message out and wait for a reply if nothing comes back you move forward . I still ask my self do i feel ready to push forward maybe i am maybe not but in truth who ever feel's ready .

From reports i'v heard more snow on the way i really hope every1 is ready . Last freeze we had 2 weeks ago left the place a mess people without water , leaking and burst pipe's and others stuck in there house's .


Here a few pics of the winter so far hope you enjoy .
Take it easy

1 comment: