Tuesday, January 4, 2011

So it begins

So it's the beginning of 2011 .
So far iv seen some interesting stuff . Boxxey has returned asking every1's help
to get her page back. i still don't have a clue how we can help and the is no info out there explaining it. I'm hoping that i can find a job and get out of this rut i feel I'm sinking into . The Irish governments cut to the job seekers allowance was cut so now were 10 euro worse of 188 for the week . It's not to bad for me i'm living at home and don't have to much to pay . I feel sorry for family's that get depend on the allowance and we struggling to make ends meet anyway. I've been doing a project with my friend taking photo's of all the historical places in
Tuam and surrounding area i hope to display it for the next tuam arts festival. Well i think i call an end to this blog for today . Till tomorrow .
Keep it real and chin up it could be worse .       

No comments:

Post a Comment