Friday, January 7, 2011

Winter , Ted willams

Today i hear more snow on the way . good news for some not so much for others . The weather at the moment it's just a bit mad . I think we can expect this now due to the warm waters that used to protect us have moved . Ah well Canada works ok and so do the Scandinavian countries . we'll have to get them to send us hint on how to survive the mad winters. Oh and if this postman is right -25 in February that's just nut's .

How did you get on this winter ? Do you hate  it or love the snow ? Leave a comment please

Right on a warmer note has every one see the heart warming story on you tube of a homeless guy to turned his life around . I'll post the link to the video. I dare you not to feel happy .
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6kI_u3ho_c&feature=player_detailpageThe weekend is just round the corner . Has anyone made plans ? I'm doing dinner for 7 people so should be fun
i hope i don't poison them . I no C.P.R so i should be able to keep them alive .

I got my form back form a collage i applied to do an course i'm so happy so just have to sourt out getting payment form fas for it and i'm good to go . Right thats all my news for today .
I'll catch you next time . Tell a friend i'm blogging .
Have a good 1 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment